Himalayan Salt Stone Massage Kit
Our Himalayan Salt Stone Massage Kit includes all the essentials needed for performing the perfect massage!
What is a Himalayan Salt Stone Massage?
Soothing, warmed Himalayan salt stones are used to apply pressure, using Swedish massage techniques. Throughout the treatment, minerals are gradually absorbed by the skin. One of the key benefits of a Himalayan Salt Stone Massage is the stones are also able to zero out the body’s electromagnetic field from devices such as mobile phones and computers that can disrupt natural energy flow within the body. The effect is a profound sense of well-being.
Benefits of a Himalayan Salt Stone Massage include:
- Promotes healthy blood sugar
- Helps lower blood pressure
- Supports a healthy respiratory system and sinuses
- Boosts bone health and prevents muscle cramps
- Improves circulation
- Relieves anxiety and addresses insomnia
- Lightly exfoliates the skin and is highly relaxing
- Emits negative ions when heated, delivering a myriad of health benefits—from higher mental alertness to protection against germs in the air.
What is included in this kit?
- 1 x Heart Salt Stone
- 2 x Ball Salt Stones
- 2x Round Salt Stone
- 1 x Prospa Massage Oil 150 ml
Our ProSpa Massage Oil Contains an added essential oil blend that has been formulated to restore a sense of balance to the body and mind. Above all, this product is excellent for any type of Massage Therapy. Our Massage oil also has a smooth silky texture without being greasy. As a result, hands glide easily over the skin. Lastly, the oil absorbs very quickly into the pores of the skin.
To browse our range of ProSpa Massage essentials click here
- The massage oil has a 12-month shelf life once opened.
- Clean each Himalayan Salt Stone with anti-bacterial spray or wipes after each use.
- Dry each stone after every use.
- Keep the stones away from water to ensure preservation as when exposed to moisture the salt stones will slowly dissolve and granulate, creating a rough surface
- If your stones become rough in the texture over time you can sand the stones periodically to smoothen them.
- Keep both Salt Stones and Massage Oil out of direct sunlight and kept in cupboards away from children.
A little bit about us:
Here, at ProSpa Beauty we’ve developed a dynamic and commercially viable strong brand
ProSpa Beauty has been lovingly crafted for everyday retail consumers as well as the modern Beautician and beauty clinic business, an aspect of which we are very proud of.
Having been within the hair and beauty industry for over 30 years.
We have the experience and knowledge when it comes to producing the best possible quality consumer products and tools essential for any customer and beautician alike with can’t live without retail lines.
We are passionate about delivering on innovation, service and quality.
Find us on Instagram and tag us in all your product photos!
Buying our products in bulk?
All of our products can be bought from a trade account for professional use in Salons, Training academies or in bulk buy at a discounted rate. All you will need to sign up is to fill in a form with your personal information and attach a photo or copy of a certificate that has been awarded to you by a training academy to confirm your professional use of our products.
Your application will be pending until one of our agents verify your certificate, this usually takes 1-2 days but if you need an immediate order put through our systems on your trade account then feel free to contact us via our live chat at the bottom right corner.